Training - Website_Ver0001
Go to content
We offer a wide range of training services to meet your needs, ranging from informal toolbox talks right the way through to formal half-day or all-day workshops.
Please see the list below for a list of some of our most popular presentation-based training courses.
For further details of the courses listed or for details of other courses we can offer, please contact us.
- An Introduction to Accident / Incident Investigation.
- An introduction to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) 2002.
- An introduction to the Construction, Design and Management Regulations (CDM) 2015.
- An introduction to Health and Safety.
- An introduction to the HSG65 Health and Safety Management System.
- An introduction to Risk Assessment.
- Control of Contractors.
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment - An Assessor's Guide.
- Driving at Work and on-site Workplace Transport Safety.
- Fire Safety Training (for Staff).
- Fire Marshal Training.
- Safe Manual Handling at Work.
- Introduction to Working at Height.
General Site Map
Call us now on 01483-821452
or email us at email@example.com
Back to content
Back to main menu